Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Twin Triplets around Nashvegas

Lisa (@WatchOverMe86), who lives in Nashville, was nice enough to share a couple of her photos with me. She's seen Clint and Bob around town a bit and sent me two photos of her and the boys. Enjoy! And thanks, Lisa!!


With Bob at a Hanson concert - Aug 3, 2010


With Clint at Harris Teeter

If anybody else has photos they want to share with me, I'd LOVE to see them! If you let me post them to the blog, I promise I'll give you full credit and link to your accounts! You can email them to me or tweet me @MoffattsFans. Hope to see some more fan photos soon!

Photo Credit: Lisa Gerred - @WatchOverMe86, Facebook Profile

1 comment:

  1. I am a FANSON so this pic at a Hanson concert made me squeal...especially since at the height of The Moffatts' popularity they were compared to the band as the Canadian version. Love, love, love. Miss TM so much!!

    ReplyDelete