Thursday, January 27, 2011

Internet Archive *Update*

A couple of posts ago, I posted a link to www.themoffatts.com searched on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. I've taken some time to search through the pages, and I've found a couple that were better/more interesting/had more info than some of the others that yielded absolutely zilch. Below is a list of links to those pages. Happy clicking!

  • The Moffatts: A Retrospective (c. 2003) - Some will remember that, for a while after the band dispersed, the official website became, well, a retrospective site.
  • Downloads Page (c. 2001) - Only a couple of the photos will actually load on here, but if you click through you will find a few that still exist.
  • The Moffatts' Hawaii Diary (c. 2001) - Remember when they were in Hawaii? I'd forgotten till I opened up this pop-up diary of theirs. So cute.
  • Moffatt Online Postcards (c. 2001) - Remember sending these to all of your friends? I know I did. ;)
  • The Moffatts Fan Club (c. 2000) - This page is JUST FOR FUN. Please don't try to join the Fan Club. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist anymore... (Even though it should!)
  • Magazine Archive (c. 2000) - Once again, you'll have to click through. Some of the articles are there, some aren't.
  • The Moffatts Message Board (c. 2000) - I'm sure some of my old posts are here somewhere... Don't try to post anything. Pretty sure you'll get some sort of error message.
  • Photos and Videos (c. 1999) - Click through. See what you can find.
  • Photos and Videos (c. 1998) - Same Same as above ;), just an earlier link.
  • TheMoffatts.com (c. 1996) - Earliest version of the website, complete with the caterpillar crawling down at the bottom of the page. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment