Wednesday, June 22, 2011

According to...

Dave, according to... a little bit of digging and some comments that Daddy Moffatt (Frank) made on his Facebook profile, Dave is still living in Toronto. A fan (Rain) said, "i miss dave too dad frank. wish i could see dave again". Frank replied, "He's hanging out in Toronto - working with me on my country comedy record :-) and writing some things with me". This "according to" comes from a pretty reliable source, considering it's Frank.

Scott, according to... more comments that Frank made on his Facebook profile, Scott has NOT fathered a child with his girlfriend Praewa Chirapravati Na Ayudhya (or with any other woman, for that matter). A fan (Lucy) asked, "is it true scotts fathered a child seems to be a rumour going round that he has". Frank replied, "NO. Pure gossip. Some people have boring lives ha ha." Once again a reliable source, since Frank said it.

And that's about all I've got for you peoples. I'll leave you with this picture of Dave and Rainer from a couple of years back. I have heard they are still together, and I surely hope so since they are such a sweet looking couple. ♥ you Dave.

Photo Credit: Dave's old Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment