Thursday, April 14, 2011

12th & Porter Showcase Photos

A few of you have sent in your photos from the Like Strangers showcase at 12th & Porter on April 12. Thanks! They're all fabulous! Also, Ken Davis posted some of the photos he took to Facebook as well. I've posted just a few of my favorites below... (Okay, so there are more than a few...)

If you were at the show and you took photos but haven't sent them in yet, please email them to me and I'll post more later. Like Strangers' official Facebook Page says they will be posting pictures sometime later as well, but I wanted to go ahead and put these up since I've got a freakin fraggin folder-full.

Photo Credit: Marie, Lana, and Ken Davis

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I was there too but only took a few pics, not as good as these. The guys were really friendly to meet as well. It was a great show hopefully they do more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would still love to see your pics! They were really nice, and it was sweet that their mommy and girlfriends were there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete