Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun with Magazine Covers

So my post the other day got me looking through old photo files of magazine covers that I've saved of the boys. Annnnd that's about all the story I've got for this post. Scroll down to see a few of the obscure and really random ones that I've found. My brain is totally fried this week, y'all... ;)

Oh! And I'd like to say many many MANY thanks to Daddy Moffatt (aka Frank) who posted a link to the blog on his Facebook page! We gained several followers and "Likes" because of it!

2 comments:

  1. You've got a great site here! You're welcome for me telling Frank Moffatt about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thanks for telling Frank! Traffic was great before he posted the link, but it's picked up a TON since people saw it on his page. Great PR! lol

    ReplyDelete