Monday, February 14, 2011

OMGDave Where U At?

I honor of St. Valentine's Day, I give you a post dedicated to my personal fave - Dave. ♥


Toronto, 2006

I realize that this blog is covered in Scott (with a hint of Clint and/or Bob here and there), and there's very little Dave at all. I feel I should point out that I'm not purposely doing this - at the moment, it just happens to be easier to find information on the oldest three.

In all honesty, I've always been a Dave fan, and however much I'd LOVE to post DavedaveDAVE on the blog, he really seems to be the most private of the four, and it's harder to find news/pictures/muchofanything on the web about him. (So if you have photos- SEND THEM IN!!) Through several extensive searches around the Interwebs, I did manage to find the [fairly] recent gem (above) of Dave.

As far as how he is and what he's doing, I can tell you that last I heard, Dave was living in Toronto with his partner (if anyone has an update on his status, please let me know!) So for all of you other Dave fans out there, I'm sorry I don't have more news about him, but enjoy this small taste of Davey! I know I did. ;)

Pssst... If you're looking for a good write-up of what Dave's been up to in the past couple of years, I recommend Walking Behind's Dave page.

Photo Credit: good-times.webshots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment