Friday, February 25, 2011

Flashback Fanfic Friday! - 'Fastimes'


Click to read Fastimes at Moffatt High

Don't know if I've had a single post about Moffatts fanfic on the Blog yet, and I do apologize to avid fanfic readers. I myself have not read much of it over the years, but there was one particular story my best friend and I read nightly for weeks until we were finished with it (and I'll admit that over the years I've gone back and re-read it once or twice...): Fastimes at Moffatt High.

Fastimes at Moffatt High grew a kind of cult following while it was online at scottmoffatt.nu. Unfortunately, Fastimes was taken down years ago. But fear not! You can still read it on the ever-amazing Internet Archive! Simply click the Fastimes banner (above) or click here to read. If you haven't read it yet, I promise you'll get into it and be reading the rest of the night (day/afternoon/whatever time it is in your time zone) until you finish.

3 comments:

  1. Oh...My...GOD!!! i remember reading this back when i was in high school! i was so obsessed with them and i loved Fastimes!! thanks for the link!!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to google Fastimes today to see if anyone was talking about it and found this blog. I wrote the story, this made my day :-) I took the story off of sm.nu with plans of turning it into a book (changing a bit, names of course, etc) but still haven't gotten very far with it. Never say never though! Thanks again for the mention, totally unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's such a great story! My best friend and I used to sit up late at night reading it online, ha ha. Let me know if/whenever you publish it - I'll definitely buy it!

      Delete